Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Pineapple Poison

I swear I've been poisoned. The lunch today tasted weird to me. I am deathly allergic to pineapple and after a bad incident in the office when the boss' maid made pineapple rice and I ate it without thinking ... well ...

Anyway, today's lunch was this yellow fried rice. I ate it and felt that it tasted weird and my tongue is tingling and my stomach is hurting now. I think it had pineapple in it although the maid swears there isn't. Not feeling too good now. Can't wait to go home and eat some of my comforting Portguess Sausages & Kai Lan soup leftover from last night.

I think the maid did add pineapple to the rice and is just too scared to own up. Cripes, I feel like shite.


Categories - Rambling Prose

2 Comments:

Blogger 3A Gurl said...

Maybe you are allergic to the yellow coloured flavouring (whatever they call it). 'kunyit' I think in Malay. But yeah..maybe the maid added pineapple juice to jazz up the rice

9:21 am  
Blogger MM said...

No no ... am not allergic to kunyit. If I was, I would be a bloody miserable kid. And what kind of Peranakan/half Malay grago chick would that make me?

2:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home