Monday, May 22, 2006

So You Thunk You Could Dance?

I love foodblogland. Only here would someone see a funny video and think of you. OK, that may happen in real life but here, that someone would even send you the link to the video so you can enjoy it too. Bless!


I recently received an email from
Tankeduptaco stating that he'd just seen a dance video and instantly thought of me. At first, I was not sure what to expect and this was at 7am - a time when my mental faculties are never at the bluntest, what more sharpest.


But what a fabulous way to wake up to the day ... laughing my arse off. I just had to share it with all of you. Especially those of you from my world of dance.


Note: It's a 6-min, non-stop performance and any of us who have to do solos will know that that can be tiring. The poor man obviously lost steam in the last 20 seconds but it was definitely a worthy performance and one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.


Makes me think of the time when I wanted to put together a comedy dance show taking the mikey out of all the different dance styles and the Singapore authorities did not see the humour in it. Oh well.


Enjoy all. I did. Thanks Neil!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMH0bHeiRNg

3 Comments:

Blogger 3A Gurl said...

What a scream! So farnee...

8:48 pm  
Blogger neil said...

Sorry about the early morning thing, forgot about the time lag. Next time I'll email at a more repectable hour. Glad you liked it, it was too funny.lol

8:35 am  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Pentacular - You have no idea how true that is ...

3A - Can die laffing right??? LOL

Tanked - LOL, no worries as I work strange hours anyway! Thanks again!

4:35 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home