Saturday, February 18, 2006

Midnight Snack - More Cheese

OK, more like a 3am snack. Since I was so wordy yesterday and I am half asleep, I'll just impress you with the depth of my dedication and hunger through pictures.

Almost the same cheese & steak burger with less steak, addition of a swiss cheese slice, changing of the garlic creme to a mustard mayo and more basil. Oh, and a glass of milk. Remember, this burger is barely the size of my palm ... and I have small hands.



Stumbling back to bed now ... happy cheese sammich blogger, breaking new ground by telling you what she had for a midnight snack.


Categories - Call Me Others, Meat Me For Dinner




7 Comments:

Blogger Fran said...

Palm size sammies sound so great! Nice pics too.

5:11 am  
Blogger Marianne said...

Those pictures are completely irresistable--I think it is the artfully puddled cheese that sent me over. I love the idea of mini-sandwiches, I'm all over that one.

12:41 pm  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hey Fran! Thanks for visiting .. yes, I have a thing for small portions. Palm size sammiches, mini cakes, spoon sized servings ... the only thing I like big is money and men ... LOL!

Mrs Canada - I love your site! Ya know, I committed the ultimate culinary crime. I was so tired I zapped the sammich in the microwave to melt the cheeses and it came out with the lovely puddle.

1:04 pm  
Blogger Kalyn Denny said...

Looks fabulous.

1:11 pm  
Blogger Ilva said...

mmm I'm hungry now...

5:41 pm  
Blogger Erin Eats said...

I'm a new reader, but more importantly, I'm big on small portions, too.

These look really tasty!

5:44 am  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Thanks Kalyn, Ilva & Erin!

6:45 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home