Sunday, October 30, 2005

Good Mates Are a Wonderful Thang

What it says on the title. I sent out a mass message to my mates re the maid emergency and some of my mates are real stars. One immediately offered to call around for me and revert by today even though he was out of town. Another sent the numbers of three maids she knew immediately. And yet another sweetheart offered his maid to help me out, calling her the best maid in the world. I told them I already found one but the last insisted that his maid would take better care of me than anyone else just 'cos I am special. Awww ... bless.

I feel a lot better now. Now back to the catalogue. Pain ... pain ... in Chinese there is a saying "Entire river of red" ... how true.


Woo hoo! My uber cool girlfriends just messaged to say they are taking me out for my birthday. They probably knew left to my own devices, I'd probably stay in and work. Starts humming the ole Toy R Us song ... one day older than before, I'm not a kid anymooooree ... lalalalala ...


2 Comments:

Blogger 3A Gurl said...

Happy Birthday Ah Gurl
Today of all days lie down and Curl
After a good meal, with a Read
A good rest will put to rights your Head
Then no more migraines, no more Pain
After all today you are the Main!

7:30 pm  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Awww, ta so much Habibti! Hope Ed & you have loads of fun at Apollo Bay!

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home