Sunday, October 09, 2005

On the Frits Again

I am sooooo tired. Too tired to cook. Came back from work and decided to go to another food court. Strolling along, I saw a store with all sorts of fritters and other fried heart-stoppers. Oh well, I worked hard, been eating fairly carefully ... what the hell!

So I ordered the following to takeaway:

Red sausage
Fried tofu
Century Egg
Fried fish cake
Fried liver sausage
Ngoh Hiang (a Chinese version of deep fried haggis)
Fried vegetable fritters
Fried bee hoon

It sounds like a lot, huh? Well, it was! I am so stuffed now I think I am gonna explode. And you know what is scarier? I ate the whole lot! Well, except for half the noodles. Jaysus ... oink!

Am too stuffed to move now. I think I need a nap. Double oink.


Categories - Rambling Prose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home